Wednesday, March 24, 2010

a subtle introduction

Hello, my name is Lo Key and I'm an alcoholic.

Every week, we will be injecting the general public with a nice big needle full of uncensored, unscripted drunken ignorance.

This blog will also serve as my all purpose official site. In other words, expect frequent updates from my day to day life to occur here instead of twitter / myspace. *NOTE* - You can follow this blog to the right >>> You don't even have to sign up, you can follow through twitter or AIM!

For those of you familiar with me, you already know what to expect. If you are an unsuspecting bi standard, what you can expect is good music, drunken humor, and a healthy sized dose of ya muthaz pussy.

To be honest I'm new to the whole "podcast" thing, but as time goes on we will do our best to evolve the show to its full potential, technologically, or something.

I am looking into putting the podcast out officially through iTunes, so whenever we put up a new show it will synch directly to your iTunes / iPhone. We will also be providing it in standard MP3 format right here on the site.

My co-hosts will vary from week to week, depending on where I am in the United States. A few names you will see pop up often are BadLuck, Malaria, and Shakelous.

Our first show will be available THIS Sunday, March 28th at 7PM!

Make sure you tune in, tune out, tune your piano, and sing a tune while you tune it.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER THE LONG ASS NAME!

Lokevelli, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment